To transfer domain name, click the „Register Domain” button and follow the steps:
- Type the desired name in the domain search box and click on the “Check” button
- After you submit your query, the system will return the results and show all the domain names that are available for registration or transfer. From the list of the available domain names select the domain you want to transfer and press the “Edit Whois Details” button to proceed
Note:An EPP authorization key is required for the following domains names: .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .us, .name, .tv, .com.tw, .idv.tw, .org.tw, .cn, .com.cn, .net.cn, .org.cn
To obtain that EPP key please contact your domain’s current registrar.
“Host in the Control Panel” option is selected by default and it will automatically host your new domain(s) in the account with the server’s default NS settings.
For some TLD there is also a “Whois Protect” option which will allow you to purchase an ID protection service for your domain’s WHOIS data.
- Edit your domain’s Whois data if needed (by default the form is filled with your account details). Click on the “Payment” button to proceed to the next step.
- To initiate the transfer procedure you need to agree with our “Terms of Service” and to select a payment method. When ready press the “Register/Transfer” button
- Ones the payment is completed the transfer procedure will be initiated and you should receive a confirmation request via the e-mail, which you’ve given for administrative contact purposes regarding your domain name. You will have to follow a link in the mail to confirm the transfer. This way you will approve the transfer and show you are the owner of the domain name.