To publish the site that you have created with FrontPage, follow the steps listed below:
- In FrontPage, open the Web you want to publish.
- On the File menu, click Publish Web.
- In the Publish Web dialog box, type the path of the destination web server. For example,http://my-best-domain.com
- Click Options to expand the list of options.
- Specify whether you want to publish only pages that have been changed or all pages.
- Click Publish.
The required login details are:
- Username: your main FTP account username (the same as your hosting account username)
- Password: the password for the FTP user that you have used above.