Once your FrontPage website is published online, you can edit it following these steps:
- Open FrontPage Explorer and choose ‘File’ > ‘Open FrontPage Web’.
- You can now choose to open a previously created website on your computer or your website on our server.
- Highlight the website you want to edit or type in the web address (http://my-best-domain.com) and click OK.
- Enter your Username and Password if required.
- Username: this is your main FTP account username (the same as your hosting account username)
- Password: the password for the FTP user you have used above.
- Make the desired modifications.