To order an ID protection service to a domain or group of domains, please follow the steps:
- In the “Domain” column from the list of “Not Protected” domains select the ones which you need to protect, and mark their checkboxes.
- In the “Order ID Protect” popup window you need to choose a payment method. When ready press the “Get ID Protection” button
- Ones the payment is completed the domain’s WHOIS Data shield will be activated.
Note:If you want to add Whois protection service only to a single domain name you can also click on its corresponding “Order ID Protect” icon ()
How to renew a single or multiple domain names
To renew a single or multiple domain names you need follow the steps bellow:
- Locate the domain(s) which you need the renew in the Domain column and mark their checkboxes.
- Press the “Renew” button.
- In the “Renew Domain” popup window select a payment method and press the “Renew” button to proceed
- When the payment is completed and verified the domain will be renewed and expiration date will be automatically updated
Note: For the renewal of a single domain name you can also click on the domain’s expiration date which directly open the “Renew Domain” popup window